Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday is coming on Monday Today

I know, I'm a day late. Sorry. Last week was ridiculously hectic and I just couldn't manage to get sitting down. As it is my boyfriend ended up taking my measurements, writing them down then the two of us shuffled off to bed.  This coming week isn't going to be any easier either. This week is my boyfriend's mothers birthday and apparently I am making the cake (I didn't even think that I would be invited haha) so yes, making that cake, made mini cakes for yesterday for my dad's birthday...ugh. So much cake batter has been flung around my kitchen it is ridiculous.

But anyways, now I am at work, waiting for my boyfriends shift to be done so that he and I can go home and hopefully make it to the gym for a short run (wasn't able to do it this morning sadly) so...I have a bunch of posts made up that I will be doing at a later date, I neither have the copies with me or feel like boring you with another longer than hell post. So instead lets get right down to business then we can all enjoy some pretty pictures? M'Kay? Once again my measurements are done for this week. I will list the original in red, my goal in green and my present in yellow (think like stop light, yellow isn't quite as good as green, but at least it is not a red!)


So without further ado, here it is:
Bust A: (chest)44 1/2inch. n/a 41 7/8 inch
Bust B: (band)37 inch 38.17 inch. 35 inch
Waist: 34 3/4 inch. 24.05 inch. 33 1/8 inch
Hips:  42 inch. 37.97 inch.  40 inch.


Thoughts? Well, I'm pretty happy with my progress so far, I am almost thinking that I COULD shoot for Marilyn's actual measurements, but even the adjusted 24 inches seems to be pretty far away at the moment, so I guess that we will just have to see what happens!

I am actually pretty happy that I am losing quite a bit of my bust (chest) - I've always been larger there and it is much harder to not only exercise, but shop and even sleep! So I will happily say goodbye to a cup size. Just imaging myself being able to buy pretty bra's and things makes me all giddy!

This weeks goal:
- up my running time (currently at 30-35 minutes a day)
- cut back on processed food (no matter what the fat content is!)
- start sitting straighter (need to improve my posture!)

Well I promised pretty pictures so without further ado...




Monroe and Bacall <3


No comments:

Post a Comment