Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lateness...bad habit

Sorry, this whole being late thing is getting worse. I actually have two measurements to update you with. Sorry. This past little chunk of the month has been really busy and tedious to get through and to be honest when I finally have an hour to myself the last thing I seem to want to do is sit here and write to Nobody. Oh well. Lets get right into it.

First off, why haven't I been updating you when I DO have free time? Well...between work, the gym and family I only seem to get enough time to eat and sleep and SOMETIMES get an hour to myself. What do I do with that hour? Well, you remember that Kobo reader I told you about? Well, the first book I found and put on it I have not been able to tear myself away from for very long. Think of it as furthering my education towards my goal. That's right. I managed to find a copy of a Marilyn Monroe Biography! This one is The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli.

So far it has completely enraptured me with her complicated childhood and her quick thrust into adulthood. Serioulsy, when I am done I may have to do a full review because right now I am only 35% though the book - and I don't want to bore you all with the blow by blow accounts of her life that I find so interesting. So if you don't hear from me, it is because I am with her, haha.

Alright. I'm not going to fill you in on all of the boring and tediousness that is my life, so I will just get it all out of the way and say that life is long and complicated and I'd feel much better if people would respond to my freaking phone calls! Okay. Now that we have that out of the way. On with the measurements! I will have to add yet another colour to represent last weeks (sorry). I also regret to say that I had (for a time) succumb to stress eating and therefore my measurements went up. I am also having my most wonderful time of the month right now (seriously if mother nature was really a woman then men would get this, not us!) so as most women know, this also affects measurements. So here we go!

** Red is the original size measured on January 8th, green is my goal size, aqua is last weeks size, yellow is my present size and now blue will be the difference


Bust A: 44.5 n/a 41 6/8 41 6/8  2.75 inches
Bust B: 37 37.17 35 7/8 35 1/2 1.5 inches
Waist: 34.75 24.05  33 32 1/2  2.25 inches
Hips: 42 33.63 39 6/8 39 1/8 2.875 inches


Alright. So. My first reactions? Well I'm surprised and happy, but at the same time I am incredibly disappointed in myself. I could be doing much better if I had more self-control. I will be working on that this week. I have also joined M.F.P (My Fitness Pal - google that shit) I have joined the millions who count calories, and I am freaking anal about it! I have made sure to add even the smallest thing to it just to make sure that it is telling me everything that I need to know. What have I learned? I work out a lot and I do not get enough protein! So, we'll have to work on that.

It's crunch time now though. I have one week to lose at the very least 1/8 of an inch - although I am shooting for a full 1/4. Then I get my reward! Even booked the appointment so now I have to work even harder, otherwise I will have to cancel it and feel like a failure. How's THAT for self-motivation!? So do you want to know what it is? TOO BAD! mwahahahaha. This is something that I am going to reveal if I get to it. If not - the number goes up and the goal gets transferred to next month.

Now, if you shall excuse me, I am going to lose myself in the written word on the life of Miss Marilyn and wait for my boyfriend to finish work for our gym date.

Until we speak again
-Dinah
xox
See, sexy woman can cook!




No comments:

Post a Comment